Friday, December 01, 2006

CAT hats and more

Matt has these CAT hats to give to his customers and I thought we needed to do a little photo shoot with it. We bought our tree on Wednesday and I thought I would put him in front of the tree (we haven't put anything on it yet) and take some pictures. Eli was born to wear camo, what can I say?


Eli loves tags. He would rather play with tags then the toys themselves.



Showing off his pretty smile and his teeth. He's got two more on the top now. He's still fussy and hopefully the 2nd one on the top will push all the way through.


I got this thing at Target and it's got wheels on it. I decided to put him in there and pull him around. I use his link-a-dos (that's what I call them) to pull him in it.


2 comments:

stephanie said...

His teeth are so cute! The rest of him too but there is just something about the teeth :)

Anonymous said...

JAN YOU LOOK LIKE YOU ARE THROWING HIM AWAY, IF YOU ARE POPS WILL TAKE HIM!!