Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sitting in a toilet????

OK, It's a new one. Mom and Sam got a new toilet for their downstairs bathroom. I had to put him in it.

This is Eli's first time in a bathtub without sitting in something. Yeah! Mom put a towel down, cause she has a slick bathtub. Very smart thinking!

I helped Mom paint the bathroom. Tommy got to take the old toilet out and put the new one in. I told him I was glad I was a girl!

Mom has this singing snowman she got at Hallmark on year. Eli loved it!
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

stephanie said...

Is tommy asleep?

Michelle said...

I wouldn't doubt that Tommy was sleeping...that boy could sleep anywhere! I remember when we were growing up that I would find him most mornings asleep in the bathtub! I also remember the time that he fell off of the top bunk of a bunk bed onto a concrete floor and he slept right through it! He might have been knocked out...but highly unlikely!

Michelle said...

Jan, I can't believe you put him in the toilet!!!

Unknown said...

It was brand new, right out of the box! No harm!

Anonymous said...

Hope he doesn't try that toilet thing at home on a "not so new" one!