Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Crawling and Pulling Up!

I was gone last Friday getting my hair cut and I called Matt when I was done and he told me that he took Eli's pants off cause he looked like he was about to crawl and I had a sleeping bag down over the hardwood and it was hard to crawl on it. After that Eli started crawling. I was sad that I didn't see it, but super excited. He's probably been able to crawl for weeks, but I didn't know about friction (as Clifton told me). So, now he crawls and crawls and crawls. He also pulls up on everything! I'm waiting for out first ER visit. Needless to say, I went yesterday to Babies-r-us and got stuff to baby proof our house.





2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

That is so exciting that he's crawling. I bet you're getting a workout chasing him all over the house! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!!! Mine is just starting to roll over. I am enjoying her being imobile right now...
You have an adorable boy!!