Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Tree Chopping


We went to Skunk Ridge Tree Farm with Nana and Pawpaw to pick out our tree. Kaleb liked riding the tractor to the christmas tree the best! My favorite part was not being pregnant. I have been pregnant for the last two years!!!

He picked up (after prompting) his own tree to take home


Clifton and Allen are carrying both of our trees. They had quite a system. Our tree in the past has been very fun to get, but not that pretty. This year, however, our tree is very beautiful.

Gas to Farm ( after getting lost, again...) $10
Christmas Tree $35
Christmas memories....priceless!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love picture of all of you. Clifton's got the hat on. Doesn't he always wear it? I also like the shadow of your antlers when you were taking the picture! We are going to start going and getting a tree like ya'll next year probably. We want Eli to know what's going on.

Anonymous said...

Love the first picture of Clifton and Kaleb. Last picture - Sophie sure looks like you!!!

stephanie said...

The shadow is definitely a classic. I didn't know if it would show when the picture was scaled down.

Michelle said...

I hope yours doesn't have bugs all over it like ours does...yuck! I guess that's what you get when you get it at Lowe's!

stephanie said...

No, we had a bird's nest though :)