Sunday, December 31, 2006

Eli's First trip to the ZOO!

Eli, Pop's, Ashley, Kaleb and I went to the Zoo on Saturday. It was Eli's first trip out of the womb. He did so good. He didn't take a nap that morning, so we went napless. Right before lunch he finally took a little 30 min nap or so. It was a little chilly, but we all had a great time. Thanks Stephanie for letting us borrow the jacket and the pullover for Eli.

My tired little Eli.


Eli and Kaleb in front of the bear exhibit. No bears.


I'm not so sure why they have this at the Zoo, but we had a little fun with it.

Dad held Eli up to this berry tree.

Kaleb is going to be a rock climber some day. He climbed on every rock.


Kaleb and Eli on the fence.


Eli riding on Pop's shoulders.


Looks like Kaleb knows what he is doing. Grandpa would be proud! He took all the grand kids to the field when we were young and he taught us how to drive a stick shift in his jeep.

Check out Eli's hair! You can finally see his top teeth. They are getting SO big!

Lunch time. Now I know why we always take our lunches. Kind of high on the food prices!


I thought this was a cute picture of Kaleb.


We wore him out!


Dad bought Kaleb this visor. He loved it. It was the only time the whole day Kaleb would smile at the camera! It's such a cute picture I think.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

We were at the zoo on Friday. How'd you get such a great picture of the penguin through the glass?

Unknown said...

I don't know how I got that picture. I was shocked myself that it turned out.

stephanie said...

Jan, i am just impressed that he looked at the camera.