Thursday, February 22, 2007

Birthday, Park, and Snow Pictures

Yesterday was my 25th birthday. David, Judy, and Michael sent me flowers. I've never gotten flowers sent to my house before. It was very nice. Thanks again!


I thought this was a sweet picture. Kaleb watched Abigail slide down every time. Abigail is grabbing for his hand. AHHH :)

Eli swinging for the first time.



Kaleb swinging in the big blue swing.




Abigail, Michelle, and Kaleb about to come down the slide.




Go Kaleb, go!




Woohoo! Yee Haw!




Cute little Sophie and Stephanie.



Me and the boy.




Now this picture needs the Yee Haw.




Luke feel asleep, so Michelle covered him up.




Seriously Mom, get away with that camera!



SNOW!

Well, last weekend we had a little snow out here in Anderson County. This is Saturday morning for the first round. This all melted by the middle of the day. I left my camera at David and Judy's or I would have some pictures of Saturday nights snow. When it was all said and done we got about 2-2 1/2 inches. We couldn't get out Sunday morning for church. And Matt and I did make two big batches of snow cream! YUM!



Here is Matt salting the driveway. It helps, but we can't get out of our road when it snows.



Matt and Eli. Eli loves the snow and cold weather!



Eli loves to follow you around and just pull up on you and stand there till you pick his up. He's also getting where he pulls at Matt when he leaves to go places. Sweet and hard for Matt.


Sweet Eli face.

No comments: