Friday, February 23, 2007

CIRCUS!

Dad took us to the Circus today. We had a great time. Although it go a little crazy towards the end. Dad would walk around the fussy kids, Michelle was feeding Luke, Stephanie was getting green beans every where, and I was getting sweet potatoes all over Eli. I would suggest 2 to 1 ratio. 2 big people to 1 kid. Enjoy the pictures...
Sophie grabbing on to Eli.


Daddy's little princess :)


Pop's with the boys.


Elephants!


At the beginning of the show.




Break time... they were every where!


Just hanging out in the back.


Luke and Eli. They usually hang out in Children's Ministry as well. Too cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

pops has gone to the circus every year since the grandkids have been born and he says this year is by far better. so, grab your kids and go visit you won't be sorry.

stephanie said...

I agree this one was good!

Lizzy said...

I think that picture of Sophie is the first one I've seen where she has a Clifton face.