Thursday, February 08, 2007

Well, Eli is definitely growing up too fast! He can free stand for a long time and he walks around holding on to stuff. He also has finally started eating big people food. Yesterday I gave him some ham and he just kept on eating it and he also likes bananas now. He loves baby food bananas, but not until recently did he like whole bananas. Oh, I also gave him some eggs. He did OK with them. He's getting into everything. Wow! I'm so tired from chasing him around the house. Now, if I have to do something, I just have to stick him in his chair and give him some cheerios (HE LOVES CHEERIOS!). One of his favorite things to do is take a bath. He's so much fun.



He loves it when Daddy comes home! He can hear the garage door and goes to the top of the stairs and just jumps up and down and screams when Matt comes home. Super cute!


Here he is just about to walk. Stephanie, do you remember that outfit? I think Kaleb just stop wearing it last spring. I remember Kaleb walking around in it.



He's a big helper. He loves to help me with laundry! I.E... pull everything out and unfold everything!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Jan...these pictures are very cute. I do remember that outfit on Kaleb. It was just this past summer! Too funny!

stephanie said...

I think he had to stop wearing it for potty training :)