Monday, March 12, 2007

Catching up...

I didn't post any pictures last week I don't think, so here they are. Michelle and I went to the park and the Zoo last week. Stephanie was at home with two snotty kids all week.


At the park Abigail met two girls. She kept running from them and she said, "Aunt Jan... I can't stop running!" It was too funny!

Those two girls were kept chasing her and at one point starting throwing dirt at Abigail. You are thinking... Where are the parents of the two girls??? They were just talking.

I put a flower in Abigail's hair. Here it is... cute!


There she is sporting her new sunglasses.


Here is Eli looking out the window at Uncle Michael today while he was mulching our flower bed! Thanks again.Eli just chillin' at the park.



Luke and Eli.


If ya'll are wondering where this park is, it's in Claxton. It's right passed the steam plant (TVA) if you are coming from Solway. It's got a "Tot Land" for 2-5 year olds with smaller slides and everything else like the big ones for the older kids. It's super nice. We loved it and so did Abigail and the boys. Abigail missed Kaleb though. She kept asking if he was coming.


Yeehaw!


I think he is about over the camera.

My little model.


He loved the tractor!


He looks so big in this picture!


"Click, take a pic." Eli LOVES Diego!


2 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Oh my goodness! He does look so big in that picture!! Can you believe he is almost 1?? So cute!

stephanie said...

You should have a diego party for his first birthday!