Wednesday, March 28, 2007

UT Vet Open House

Pops and I took the kids last Saturday to the UT Vet Hospital Open House. Here are some pictures of our adventure!

I'm afraid that my kids love animals...I'm not so sure I can say the same thing about Kubby!



The highlight of the trip was the face painting. Here is a picture of Abigail getting a dog painted on her face...she wasn't so sure at first!



Kubby got a horse painted on his face!






Kubby and a guinea pig



Abigail petting a rabbit



We couldn't get her to touch this thing (do you blame her?)!




If we only knew what they were saying!


Abigail and the Alpaca


Kubby and a sheep....he kept saying "Hi sheep!"


Everyone looking at some baby chicks...Abigail wanted to hold one so bad!




We ended the day with lunch at Cracker Barrel...yum!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

I wonder if there will be face painting at church on Sunday, if so the kids will love it!