Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Playing, curls, new face, and rice!

Here is my baby playing after he got his bath the other night. He likes to just hang out with his diaper on. He also loves to play with the big truck that Matt got from his work.




Well, I think Eli is going to have a little bit of curl to his hair. If you look closely you can see a little curl in back. I guess only time will tell.


Look at this face! Eli makes it all the time. I make the same face, so I guess he got it from me. Sorry Eli!
Matt takes Eli as soon as he gets home. Eli sits at the top of the stairs and just jumps and yells at Matt when he's coming up the stairs. Sometimes Matt will take Eli and throw him on our bed and just play with him, while I finish up dinner.

I gave Eli rice the other day. I've given it to him before, but I've fed it to him. This time I just put it on his try and he fed it to himself.


2 comments:

stephanie said...

Nothing tops the "my dad is the man" t shirt! Classic! I am not sure about the curl Jan. Time will tell...

Unknown said...

I can only hope about the curls...