Friday, March 30, 2007

Doctor's appointments, false teeth, & elevators.

Well, yesterday Eli and I had a big day. I had a GI doctors appointment at 1:35pm. They think I have an ulcer, so I get to have a EGD and a Sigmoidoscopy. While we were waiting to see the doctor an older lady asked me twice how old Eli was and were I lived. And then something happened that I have never seen before.... she walked over and tried to take Eli and she picked him up and went crazy cause he was so heavy and then she put him down (thank goodness) and cupped her hands around her mouth and took out her teeth and was chopping them together to make a noise!!! This isn't a joke! She kept doing it and doing it. I was about to lose my mind. She would hit me in my arm, like check this out, hahaha! Then as we were leaving we got on the elevator and went down to the lobby and the doors barely opened. YES, we were stuck in the elevator. They shut and it went back up. It opened on 3 and more people got on (wasn't excited about that). We went back down and it did the same thing. They started freaking out. I just wanted off, cause their were 9 of us on there. So, we went to the first floor and some nice lady carried my stroller down the stairs while I carried Eli. Fun times in Oak Ridge.

3 comments:

stephanie said...

Maybe next time you will let me watch him. False teeth! Too much, i would have loved to see your face.

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

hahaha! I would have freaked out if someone tried to pick my child up! too funny!

Anonymous said...

What a CRAZY day!!! I can't believe that about the teeth!!!!!! That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!