Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Pop's work, new playground, random shots of Eli, and Grandma and Grandad's

We went to Pop's work yesterday to get my camera. Steph was there and we ate lunch. Eli had a great time playing with his cousins. We missed Abigail and Luke (and Michelle).

Here is Eli poking Sophie.


Pop's with the grand kids.


Sophie and Kaleb were playing peek-a-boo with Eli.


Looks like Eli is about to pull that out of Sophie's mouth!

We went last Saturday to Dad's house, cause Matt went to the races in Bristol. Dad bought some new playground equipment and it come a bunch a little pieces. It was so nice out, so we just sat in the grass and let Eli play.

Eli is waving hi to Dad.

He really didn't want his picture taken.


My sweet little baby, who's almost one!


Here is all the pieces. I'll post a picture when they all get put together.





Eli's been taking steps everyday now for the past week. Before long he will be walking! I'm excited cause my boy is heavy!!! He weighs in at 22lbs 5 oz.

He won't leave his hat on, so I snapped a quick picture.



We had a house showing (we put our house on the market again about a month or so ago, please pray that it would sell! Thanks!) so we went to visit uncle Tommy and aunt Jennifer. Eli had a blast.


I was joking with Jennifer that Eli was half her height.


Aunt Jennifer (Matt's sister) came in last weekend for a short time, so we went to see her. She just got back from skiing in Salt Lake City, Utah and she bought Eli a shirt that says, "Future ski dude." It is super cute!



Notice the picture of Matt in the background. Check out the hair. I don't think Eli looks like Matt's baby pictures, but he looks more like Matt does now. He does have Matt's eyes though!



There he is standing again. I don't know what he is doing with his arms, but he always does it.


There he is with Grandad and Grandma.



1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

I went to Target and got the "my dad is the man" shirts. Justin will love them when he gets back into town. I love these pics! So cute! He is so handsome! Email me about your house b/c I sell real estate.
Fran