Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sickness, left hand, and new crocs

Well, I took Eli to the doctor this morning and he has the croup and a double ear infection. Poor thing. When he gets a cold it always turns into something else.
Eli's been eating with his left hand. He also uses his right, but the left takes more hits. I guess we will see.


He also got some new crocs. They are so cute. I think everyone needs to get their babies some! \

Update: Michelle says that the crocs are on sale now for $5 @ Payless.

Just playing in his new basketball shorts. I guess he will go with his uncle Michael to church to play soon.

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

Eli's shorts look more like gauchos. :)

Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzanne said...

Sorry about the deleted comments. The comment posted 3 times. So I deleted the extra ones.

Frances Vineyard said...

Love the crocs. I bought some last week that were $29 times 2, so I took them back! I'll have to check out payless. Where is the "My Dad is the Man" tshirt from. I have to get 2 for Jack and Jake. Justin is out of town, so he would love that when he gets back! We are having an Egg Hunt on April 7th at 2pm, if you all are up to it! He is such a doll! I can't wait to meet him. :)
Fran

Michelle said...

Just to clarify...Payless has the fake crocs not the real deal!