Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Snotty breakfast and cheering me on!


Today I was cleaning our bedroom ( a never ending saga) and Kaleb sat on our chest and clapped for me. "yeah, mommy working" Every few minutes he would stop what he was doing and clap for me. The gift of encouragement? Could be. Last night I went out to do a little household shopping and Kaleb stayed awake until I got home. It was almost 9:30! I went in to check on him and he said, "mommy rock kubby" I rocked him a few minutes he gave me a kiss and then went off to sleep. He was waiting on me to get back!

Sophie's snot continues, with no end in sight. Today, a cheerio got stuck in the muck! She recently got her two top teeth and is working on some others. She does this strange back of the hand maneuver and enjoys it when we clap at her. Who doesn't? She has also really chubbed up! "No fear" is what characterizes Sophie. She dives under the water in the bathtub and will pull up on anything. She will definitely cry if the endeavor does not go her way, but she tries it nonetheless! She's wild! Ask anyone who has tried to hold her! Always on the move...

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Is Kaleb wearing a dress in the first picture!?

Michelle said...

Oh I see...it is his pj's! It looked like a strapless dress until I looked at a bigger picture! Too funny. Sophie does look chunkier!

stephanie said...

Just because Kaleb wears pretty hats and carries a leopard print purse on Sundays ( at nanny and poppy's ) doesn't mean that i let him wear a strapless evening gown during the day... I mean really....