Friday, March 23, 2007

When Clifton is away , we sure play!


When clifton goes out of town, I have to do some "rough-housing"! Here is Kubby flying high in the sky, like super grover. I count down..10,9,8.... and then pause for one and he always says proudly, "4!" I have no idea why. Also, please note my fancy nails...pretty nice huh?

Here is sophie getting in on the action! She likes it, too. Normally, Kaleb is supposed to be gentle with mommy, but i make an exception on weeks like this! CAUTION: do not make fun of my toes. I have programmed blogger to cause any computers to crash if this occurs. So, don't even think about it, michelle :) he he he

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. I've never done that with Eli. I think I will try. Your feet look pretty. I was thinking that before you even said not to make fun!

Anonymous said...

Careful for dripping snot!!!!!!!

stephanie said...

true, I have to hold them high enough so i have time to react:)